Dear all delegates,
On behalf of the IMC10 organizers, we are pleased to welcome you in the 10th
Mycological Congress (IMC10) during 3-8 August 2014, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), Bangkok, Thailand.
Please find the following important information for your perusal;
1. Event Date: 3 – 8 August 2014
2. Venue : Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), Bangkok, Thailand
Floor plan: Click here
3. Final Scientific program: Click here
4. Pre- registration: Sunday, 3 August 2014 at 13.00 – 16.30
Registration: Monday, 4 August 2014 at 07.30 – 08.30
5. Opening Ceremony: Monday, 4 August 2014 at 08.30 – 09.30, Plenary Hall 2
6. Poster presentation: Time for poster set up, Plenary Hall 1
• Sunday, 3 August 2014 at 13.00 – 16.30
• Monday, 4 August 2014 at 07.00 – 17.00
Remark Organizers will prepared the double side tape for mounting the posters
7. Speakers/Oral presentation:File Uploading Point
You can submit your presentation file at Executive room 2 at least 1 hour prior to your talk.
8. Conference dinner:Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 18.00 – 21.00, Plenary Hall 2 There will be a ticket booth available on Monday, 4 August 2014 at 10.30 – 17.30. For delegates who already reserved and paid the fee, you can pick up your ticket (1,200 Baht). For delegates who have not reserved yet, you can also purchase a ticket on this day.
9. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Transportation: There are many choices of transportation available from the airport to downtown Bangkok.
• Limousine: Click here
• Public Taxi: Click here
• Airport Link: Click here
10. Dining & Shopping
After a long day on the conference, you can relax and visit these nice places for dining and shopping where are situated not far from the venue, QSNCC.Click here
Check the result and see abstract presentation in IMC 10
Click here to Abstract Result Announcement
For Oral and Poster submitters who have been accepted as presenters, You can
Click here to download an acceptance letter.
Excursion is now available.
There are many interesting travel routes through the regions of Thailand.
Click here to visit the programs.
The Technical Tour to National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)..
Reserve a seat after the registration is completed, Click here for more information.