Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the main goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This article will outline 10 approaches to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep Your Page Updated – It is essential to note that keeping your page updated will not be symbolic of spamming your Facebook followers. Getting more exposure on social media by posting periodically can lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too frequently is very, frankly, annoying. As a result, your pals will literally like your post less, which means Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose everything you share on Facebook. If you have a Facebook page that you are updating correctly, but the content is lacking, you may still find yourself not reaching your goal of likes. Consider: Exactly what is the point of the post? A post may have more of a direct impact when the meaning behind it really is clear to its audience, whether its intention is going to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo attached to it is going to garner more attention than any solid text post. When deciding to incorporate a photo within your post, choose one that catches the attention of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a picture will make sure to increase your likes, make sure to include one that is of good quality. If somebody stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they are curious enough to prevent, so take this opportunity to talk about what you should.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook consider the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. These include trending topics and viral posts. If you want more people to view your posts, it is advisable to include topics that are currently trending on Facebook so your post will be observed in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the latest American election to do this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark a rise in exposure and likes; for instance, the popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a larger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. can lead to less likes, but you will find less obvious times to be avoided as well. Avoid all occasions when you know individuals are occupied with actual life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, like Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more inclined to be on the phones.
6. Link Your Social Networking – Facebook is one of many social media marketing platforms out there, and this is a thing you need to use to your advantage. Linking social media is a very common practice for those who have found great success on these platforms. For Facebook this implies: if one makes a post over a different platform, you should also link those followers to your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to promote your Facebook page is an opportunity to increase exposure. This may expand your views, and also your amount of likes.
7. Relatable Content – If your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, more and more people will like it just due to this. Additionally, people will likely tag their friends within these posts because they may know the person experiences something similar. The surge inside the rise in popularity of “memes” within the mainstream media is evidence of this.
8. Clickbait – Though it may be looked down upon from the social networking community as deceitful, clickbait will not be necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this particular sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity instead of deceit. As an example, as opposed to saying “I am moving to Mexico to perform volunteer work”, say “I am just building a huge change inside my life, please join me on this journey” and let them watch your video for your explanation. This technique works most effectively for videos or other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of all of the tools social media marketing, specifically Facebook, has provided you. When designing a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or even in the image, in order that their friends will discover the post too. This will increase the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you have the means, giveaways attract plenty of attention, and likes. Usually users can have a Facebook like and Facebook share in the post as a condition for entry in the giveaway; it is really an effective Facebook marketing strategy. Most companies may also sponsor you in case you have a large enough following!